North Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for North Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The North Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 37 questions. You must score 78% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. If you stop along the road at night:
2. If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
3. If a transit vehicle (bus) has signaled and is pulling back onto the roadway, you must:
4. When driving on slippery roads, you should:
5. This is the shape and color of a __________ sign.
6. A driver approaching a flashing red traffic signal must: