North Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for North Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The North Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 37 questions. You must score 78% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. When a stop is required at an intersection and no markings appear to indicate a stop line or crosswalk, which of the following is the appropriate place to make the stop?
2. When getting ready to change lanes, you should
3. Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
4. If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
5. When you see other drivers around you acting or reacting in anger:
6. Your first response to reduced visibility should be