North Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for North Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The North Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 37 questions. You must score 78% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
2. Double solid yellow lines painted down the middle of the road mean
3. If you refuse a legal chemical test issued by a law enforcement officer, the Division of Motor Vehicles is required to:
4. Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
5. When you have 7 points, which of the following may happen?
I. You are required to file proof of financial responsibility.
II. You can have 3 points deducted if you complete a Driver Improvement Clinic
6. This road sign means