North Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for North Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The North Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 37 questions. You must score 78% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. Which of the following happen(s) under the point system?
I. A warning letter is sent when you get 4 points within 3 years.
II. If you get 12 points within 3 years, you may lose your license.
2. If you drink alcohol socially, what helps insure safe driving
3. When driving on slick roads, you should:
4. What is the meaning of this sign?
5. You may continue carefully through a yellow light if:
6. This sign means