North Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for North Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The North Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 37 questions. You must score 78% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. You may not pass another car on either side of a _______ centerline.
2. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
3. Lanes of traffic moving in the same direction are divided by ____ lines.
4. From top to bottom, the following is the proper order for traffic lights:
5. This road sign means
6. Your brake lights tell other drivers that you: