North Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 North Carolina Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for North Carolina Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The North Carolina Knowledge exam consists of 37 questions. You must score 78% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Carolina Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Carolina DMV locations.
1. This road sign means
2. When two vehicles arrive at an intersection at the same time, which one has the right-of-way when no signs or signals indicate rules?
3. A flashing yellow light means that you should:
4. When in a motor vehicle on a highway, it is:
5. Braking distance is affected by
6. This sign indicates that: