North Dakota CDL Practice Test: Double and Triples - Test 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||24|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for pulling two or three trailers, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the North Dakota Commercial Driver Handbook. The Double/Triple trailers endorsement can be used with the Class A CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. While driving a combination vehicle, you should follow at least ____ second for each ____ ft. of your vehicle length.
2. Coolant recovery containers permit you to ________.
3. How can you test the trailer brakes?
4. Stop light switches are necessary because ________.
5. If there is rust around the wheel nuts what should you do?
6. Inspect your wheels and rims to make sure ______.