North Dakota CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||36|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. When will you lose your CDL for life?
2. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
3. Placards are used to _______.
4. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, you will _________.
5. The fifth wheel should be checked to see if _______.
6. A placard on a vehicle is intended to ______.