North Dakota CDL Practice Test: Tank and Hazmat - Test 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||38|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. Transporting liquids in tank vehicles requires special skills for two reasons: One is the tank's high center of gravity; the second is _____.
2. A "smooth bore" tank is another term for what type of tanker?
3. Before a trip, you should __________.
4. What helps control the forward and backward liquid surge?
5. A tank trailer with baffles helps to control ________.
6. What makes a bulk liquid tanker difficult to manage?