North Dakota CDL Practice Test: Tank and Hazmat - Test 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||38|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. A "smooth bore" tank is another term for what type of tanker?
2. Transporting liquids in tank vehicles requires special skills for two reasons: One is the tank's high center of gravity; the second is _____.
3. Before a trip, you should __________.
4. A tank trailer with baffles helps to control ________.
5. What helps control the forward and backward liquid surge?
6. What makes a bulk liquid tanker difficult to manage?