North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Dakota, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Dakota Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. When riding a motorcycle, the following applies to footwear:
2. When riding in a group, you should:
3. When following another vehicle, you should
4. Squeezing between two moving vehicles:
5. Generally, the body eliminates how many alcoholic drinks per hour?
6. Which of the following situations is not an important time to use your mirrors?