North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Dakota, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Dakota Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. When riding in a group, you should:
2. What does moving to the farthest portion of the lane from a vehicle that is attempting to pass you do?
3. Which of the following is not a reason to use a larger following distance ?
4. When selecting a helmet, make sure it is all of the following except:
5. What does not offer protection to a motorcycle rider?
6. When someone follows you too closely, you should: