North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Dakota, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Dakota Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. If a person is following too closely, or tailgating, it would be best to:
2. When braking, you should use:
3. Convex mirrors make cars seem
4. What does not offer protection to a motorcycle rider?
5. If the front tire locks while braking, you should:
6. Reflective clothing should: