North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Dakota, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Dakota Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. When riding at night you should:
2. Before changing lanes, you should:
3. What does it mean when a motorcycle driver puts his left hand out, as shown in the image?
4. Reflective clothing should:
5. Slippery surfaces can make it difficult to drive a motorcycle. Which of the following would be considered a slippery surface?
6. Shifting to a lower gear causes an effect similar to: