North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Dakota, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Dakota Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. If hazards are on your left, where in the lane should you ride?
2. Which of the following should not be checked regularly?
3. How often should a motorcycle driver check their rearview mirrors?
4. Helmeted riders are how many more times likely to survive a crash than those not wearing helmets?
5. Slippery surfaces can make it difficult to drive a motorcycle. Which of the following would be considered a slippery surface?
6. The cushion of space between a motorcycle and the vehicle in front: