North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Dakota, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Dakota Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. When passing parked cars, you should:
2. Passengers should:
3. Generally, the body eliminates how many alcoholic drinks per hour?
4. The only way to rid your body of alcohol is through:
5. What should you do to operate a motorcycle safely on slippery surfaces?
6. What could happen if you’re not going slow enough when you shift into a lower gear?