North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Dakota, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Dakota Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. Squeezing between two moving vehicles:
2. When carrying passengers, you should do which of the following?
3. If your motorcycle starts to wobble:
4. When driving a three-wheel motorcycle, the best lane position in a curve is:
5. If the chain or belt of your motorcycle breaks, you will:
6. A rectangular-shaped sign is