North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Dakota, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Dakota Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. How is the accelerator controlled?
2. What should you do to maintain proper control of the motorcycle when turning?
3. What should you do to prevent driving alongside another vehicle?
4. When riding as a group and passing another vehicle, the riders should:
5. A primary source of information about your motorcycle, including specifications, operation and suggested maintenance is
6. Motorcyclists know they are safer when they are: