North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Dakota, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Dakota Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. When planning a long group ride, which of the following ideas should not be used?
2. When adjusting your rearview mirrors, you should focus on:
3. When braking, you should use:
4. What is a good color to wear to be seen?
5. Convex mirrors make cars seem
6. Helmeted riders are how many more times likely to survive a crash than those not wearing helmets?