North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Dakota, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Dakota Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. When carrying a passenger on a motorcycle, you should:
2. When carrying passengers, you should do which of the following?
3. When riding a motorcycle, the following applies to footwear:
4. It is most important to flash you brake light when:
5. Proper lane position should allow for all of the following except:
6. When selecting footwear,