North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in North Dakota, you must pass a knowledge test. The North Dakota Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. If attempting to brake in curve, you should:
2. What type of signs are yellow with black lettering or symbols?
3. What should you not do when driving on a slippery surface?
4. Motorcyclists know they are safer when they are:
5. Which of the following is not a way to increase visibility with other motorists?
6. What could happen if you’re not going slow enough when you shift into a lower gear?