North Dakota DMV Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for North Dakota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The North Dakota Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. Car drivers should know that large trucks
2. When driving on wet roadways, you should remember:
3. Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
4. What is the most important driving technique to avoid crashes when driving in icy or snowy conditions?
5. Stress can affect your driving by:
6. To enter a freeway: