North Dakota DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for North Dakota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The North Dakota Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. This sign is used to prevent
2. When a traffic signal light turns green, you should:
3. This sign means:
4. A driver can legally pass on the right of another vehicle
5. The best way(s) to avoid hydroplaning is:
6. While driving on a two-lane road without bicycle lanes, you encounter a bicyclist traveling in the same direction. What is the safest way to pass the bicyclist?