North Dakota DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for North Dakota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The North Dakota Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. Another car is trying to pass your car. You should:
2. This sign is a:
3. You inadvertently drive your vehicle into the side of an unattended parked vehicle and you cannot locate the vehicle’s owner. You as a driver:
4. When turning or changing lanes you must:
5. When meeting a car with blinding headlights, you should:
6. You are entering a crowded freeway. What should you do to locate a gap to merge into traffic?