North Dakota DMV Permit Practice Test 22 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||22|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for North Dakota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The North Dakota Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. The recommended technique for parallel parking between two cars is to first...
2. At an intersection with a yield sign, you should:
3. At night, slow down and always:
4. You are coming to an intersection and have a green light. Pedestrians are crossing against the red. You should:
5. A red traffic signal light means that you must:
6. You are involved in an accident and your vehicle is blocking traffic. You should: