North Dakota DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 North Dakota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for North Dakota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The North Dakota Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the North Dakota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at North Dakota DMV locations.
1. When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
2. In what situation is it legal to pass in an intersection?
3. When meeting a car with blinding headlights, you should:
4. This sign is a warning that you are approaching
5. This sign means:
6. On a road with two or more lanes of traffic going in the same direction, you approach an emergency vehicle that is stopped with its warning lights on. You must: