Ohio BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Ohio Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Ohio, you must pass a knowledge test. The Ohio Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Ohio Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Ohio DMV locations.
1. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield:
2. Multiple lanes of traffic in the same direction are separated by:
3. If you get a flat tire while riding, you should:
4. Before starting a turn, a motorcycle rider should change gears to:
5. Which of the following is not a factor in determining Blood Alcohol Content?
6. While riding,