Ohio BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Ohio Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Ohio, you must pass a knowledge test. The Ohio Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Ohio Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Ohio DMV locations.
1. When it starts to rain, it is usually best to:
2. A pre-ride inspection should include all of the following except:
3. A pre-ride inspection should be done:
4. If passing a vehicle:
5. What gear should the engine be in when starting the motorcycle?
6. Making eye contact with other drivers: