Ohio BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Ohio Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Ohio, you must pass a knowledge test. The Ohio Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Ohio Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Ohio DMV locations.
1. When preparing to ride with a passenger, you should instruct the passenger before your ride to
2. What does this sign mean?
3. On a motorcycle, which brake provides more stopping power?
4. Passengers should:
5. What type of material provides the best protection?
6. The combination of alcohol and drugs is: