Ohio BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Ohio Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Ohio, you must pass a knowledge test. The Ohio Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Ohio Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Ohio DMV locations.
1. What does a flashing red light mean?
2. If you lock up the rear wheel on a good traction surface, you should ___________ .
3. What does this sign mean?
4. What does this sign mean?
5. The greatest potential for conflict between you and other traffic is:
6. If your motorcycle starts to wobble: