Ohio BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Ohio Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Ohio, you must pass a knowledge test. The Ohio Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Ohio Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Ohio DMV locations.
1. As a motorcycle driver approaching an intersection, what should you NOT do?
2. A windshield:
3. When entering a turn, you should::
4. The greatest potential for conflict between a motorcycle and other traffic is:
5. When wearing a helmet at the time of a crash, helmeted drivers are:
6. You will get the most protection from a helmet if it is all of the following except: