Ohio BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Ohio Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Ohio, you must pass a knowledge test. The Ohio Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Ohio Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Ohio DMV locations.
1. When riding a motorcycle, you should:
2. If vehicles or other potential hazards are on your right side as you drive a motorcycle, what side of the lane would be the best to drive in?
3. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
4. The best way to help others see your motorcycle is to:
5. What does this sign mean?
6. What does this sign mean?