Ohio BMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Ohio Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Ohio, you must pass a knowledge test. The Ohio Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Ohio Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Ohio DMV locations.
1. You should operate the engine cut-off switch and pull in the clutch when:
2. Upshifting or downshifting in a curve:
3. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of keeping a “cushion of distance” between you and other vehicles?
4. When riding in a group, mirrors:
5. How many alcoholic drinks need to be consumed before driving ability is affected?
6. A windshield: