Ohio BMV Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Ohio Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Ohio Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Ohio Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 75% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Ohio Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Ohio DMV locations.
1. Roads become very slippery:
2. At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
3. This road sign means
4. When traveling on a highway divided into four traffic lanes, which vehicles are required to stop for a school bus that has stopped to unload children?
5. To avoid being in a truck or bus driver’s blind spot and help them see, you should:
6. When driving in bad weather, drivers should: