Ohio BMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Ohio Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Ohio Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Ohio Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 75% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Ohio Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Ohio DMV locations.
1. What does a flashing yellow light mean
2. From top to bottom, the following is the proper order for traffic lights:
3. This road sign means
4. A steady green light at an intersection means that you:
5. A flashing red traffic signal at an intersection has the same requirements as which of the following?
6. A driver should be extra alert for motorcyclists, bicycles, and pedestrians because: