Oregon CDL Practice Test: Air Brakes - Test 2020(From the 2020 Oregon CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||34|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement required to drive a vehicle with air brakes, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Oregon Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. A dual air brake system:
2. Having ABS on only one axle:
3. If the vehicle has air brakes, the air compressor drive belt should be checked before each drive. In what condition should the belt be in?
4. When going down a steep downgrade,
5. What kind of force must emergency brakes use?
6. What part of the truck is the air compressor connected to?