Oregon DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Oregon, you must pass a knowledge test. The Oregon Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. To help provide extra room for drivers on an entrance ramp attempting to merge, you should:
2. How often should a motorcycle driver check their rearview mirrors?
3. To ensure the motorcycle is safe to ride, you should:
4. What is an advantage of keeping a cushion between your motorcycle and other vehicles?
5. If riding a three-wheel motorcycle in a group, what formation should you ride?
6. When riding in a group, you should: