Oregon DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Oregon, you must pass a knowledge test. The Oregon Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. To adjust for added weight when riding with a passenger, you should:
2. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves:
3. To lessen your chance of being in an accident, you should:
4. What does this signal mean?
5. Where is the throttle located?
6. If it is warm outside, should you wear a leather jacket?