Oregon DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Oregon, you must pass a knowledge test. The Oregon Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves:
2. What does this signal mean?
3. If it is warm outside, should you wear a leather jacket?
4. To adjust for added weight when riding with a passenger, you should:
5. Where is the throttle located?
6. To lessen your chance of being in an accident, you should: