Oregon DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Oregon, you must pass a knowledge test. The Oregon Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. What should you do to operate a motorcycle safely on slippery surfaces?
2. If riding a three-wheel motorcycle in a group, what formation should you ride?
3. You ______ hear a tire going flat.
4. To increase visibility, you should:
5. Checks to complete when you have mounted the motorcycle are all of the following except:
6. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves: