Oregon DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Oregon, you must pass a knowledge test. The Oregon Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. If riding a three-wheel motorcycle in a group, what formation should you ride?
2. When riding a motorcycle, you should:
3. When riding, you should:
4. When approaching an uneven surface, such a bump or pothole, why should you rise slightly off the seat?
5. When driving at night, you should do all of the following except:
6. What does this hand signal mean?