Oregon DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Oregon, you must pass a knowledge test. The Oregon Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. Taking corners too fast
2. When going downhill on a motorcycle with a sidecar:
3. You’ll have a better chance of avoiding serious injury if you wear all of the following except:
4. When riding over rough surfaces, you should
5. When being passed, why should you not move to the part of the lane farthest from the passing vehicle?
6. The gearshift lever is operated by: