Oregon DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Oregon, you must pass a knowledge test. The Oregon Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. For motorcycle passengers, helmets are:
2. When marijuana is smoked, how long can the effects last?
3. To avoid fatigue, you should ride no more than:
4. If in a no passing zone,
5. Motorcycles must have all of the following, except:
6. Your lane of position should do all of the following except: