Oregon DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Oregon, you must pass a knowledge test. The Oregon Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. Which of the following is not a way to prevent a friend from drinking and driving?
2. When riding a motorcycle, you should:
3. Engine braking:
4. When stopping behind a vehicle
5. Most motorcycle crashes happen:
6. When using a motorcycle you are unfamiliar with, you should: