Oregon DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Oregon, you must pass a knowledge test. The Oregon Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. If you are preparing to pass another vehicle, you should:
2. What does this hand signal mean?
3. Usually the best portion of a lane to ride in for drivers to see you is:
4. In Oregon, riding in pairs is:
5. To help provide extra room for drivers on an entrance ramp attempting to merge, you should:
6. Reflective clothing should: