Oregon DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Oregon, you must pass a knowledge test. The Oregon Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. If you lock the rear tire on a good traction surface, you should:
2. When approaching an uneven surface, such a bump or pothole, why should you rise slightly off the seat?
3. When loading cargo on a motorcycle, you should:
4. What type of material offers the best protection for clothing items, such as jackets?
5. The best lane position is:
6. Motorcycles must have all of the following, except: