Oregon DMV Permit Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Oregon Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Oregon Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. Which of the following must you obey over the other three
2. If you stop along the road at night:
3. When you hear the siren or see the flashing lights of an emergency vehicle, you must:
4. What is the meaning of this sign?
5. This road sign means
6. If you miss your exit from an interstate expressway: