Oregon DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Oregon Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Oregon Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
2. This sign means:
3. If you are convicted of a first DUII, how long will your driving privileges be suspended?
4. What is the meaning of this sign?
5. You must stop for a pedestrian at an intersection
6. If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should: