Oregon DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Oregon Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Oregon Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. What should you be most concerned about when you see this sign?
2. You come to an intersection with a flashing red light. You must:
3. “highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
4. When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
5. When meeting a car with blinding headlights, you should:
6. When you see other drivers around you acting or reacting in anger: