Oregon DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Oregon Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Oregon Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. Your first response to reduced visibility should be
2. What does Oregon’s law about safety belts mean?
3. Worn or bald tires
4. You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
5. If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
6. It is important to slow down: