Oregon DMV Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Oregon Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Oregon Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Oregon Knowledge exam consists of 35 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Oregon Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Oregon DMV locations.
1. At night, it is hardest to see:
2. Oregon’s “Implied Consent Law” means that by driving a motor vehicle you have implied you will
3. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
4. When driving on wet roadways, you should remember:
5. Which of the following substances can impair your ability to drive safely and may result in an arrest for driving under the influence of intoxicants (DUII)?
6. This road sign means