Pennsylvania CDL Practice Test: HazMat - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauIing hazardous materials, applicants must pass a 20-question test. Before taking the test, applicants must pass a Transportation Security Administration background check. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Pennsylvania Commercial Driver Handbook. The Hazardous Materials endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. If while driving a bus you see a drawbridge, stop ____ ft. before it. This is the recommended safe distance.
2. During an emergency, remember that you can possibly evacuate through _______.
3. If the outside right side flat mirror is adjusted properly, you be able to see ________ behind the bus.
4. If your bus is equipped with ABS, during an emergency situation, you should _______.
5. While driving in high winds, you need to ________.
6. Passive crossings typically have?